Thursday, May 24, 2007

Bedshaped, by Keane. (For You, Rodrigo a.k.a. Cofla)

Bedshaped
Many's the time I ran with you down
The rainy roads of our old town
Many the lives we lived in each day
And buried altogether

Don't laugh at me
Don't look away

You'll follow me back
With the sun in your eyes
And on your own
Bedshaped
And legs of stone
You'll knock on my door
And up we'll go
In white light
I don't think so
But what do I know?
What do I know?
I know!

I know you think I'm holding you down
And I've fallen by the wayside now
And I don't understand the same things as you
But I do
Don't laugh at me
Don't look away

You'll follow me back
With the sun in your eyes
And on your own
Bedshaped
And legs of stone
You'll knock on my door
And up we'll go
In white light
I don't think so
But what do I know?
What do I know?
I know!

And up we'll go
In white light
I don't think so
But what do I know?
What do I know?
I know!

I've forgotten about something that happened last weekend.
My friend's death aniversary.

I wento to visit him at the cemetery... by myself. For some reason I didn't want to go with my sister like I always do.
as I was walking towards his grave, there was something on it.

I came closer.
I sat where I always do. and I saw a drawing from his daughter... and it said "I love you". the picture was filled with hearts and there was a drawing that I think it was my friend, watering the flowers.

I lost control.

I started crying... Something about that picture moved me so much I couldn't help it.
And then I remembered...

The first time I listened to that song I thought of him, and I said to myself "someday I'll sing that song to you".


There was no one else there... just a couple of ladies visiting someone else.
I closed my eyes and I sang...

In a moment, as I was singing, I felt better. I stopped crying and I was able to think about all the cool things we did together.

but I still can't get over it...


to my special friend. the song's for you.

to the rest of my friends...

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! sometimes I just want to be with you. sorry for being so me.

that's all for today
best wishes
Molks xxx

3 comments:

Devil Katy said...

Pazita, me conmovio caleta este post. No se que mas decir, para no caer en las frases clichés que me cargan, pero que bueno q pudiste visitarlo ese día.


Muchos saludos y q estes muy bien. Nos leemos :)

Anonymous said...

ahhhw amiga, yo igual te extraño muchoooo... el finde pasado me quedé esperando una llamada =( me dió lata no poder verte.

Creo que hay algo mal en mi... me emborraché y dejé la cagada esa noche en la casa de mis amigos... y Koke tiene razón, hay algo tras eso que no logro descubrir.

Un besote amiga !!! te adoroooo !!!

byeee

Borrego said...

Hola Molks