Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Today

So, I’ve been going out with this guy I met two years ago. It has been strange in a very particular way, because if we count the days that we have been actually together, it’s less than a week. But we’ve been together for 2 months… and officially a couple 2 weeks ago…
I always said that I didn’t like relationships, that I didn’t like the feeling of “belonging” to someone, that I liked being free, and most of all, that I preferred having an affaire than someone who would end up breaking my heart once again.
I was too scared.
I was and I’m still scared of the unknown.
Am I silly?
No, I’m just a coward.
My best friend asked me if I really liked him… that maybe it was an obsession. I have to say that I wondered that myself, and the final answers are the following:
♥ If I don’t like him, why I get these butterflies everytime I see him, and even when we talk by the phone?
♥ Why I’ve never been able to get rid of him, no matter how much I wanted to forget about him?
♥ Why do I feel so good when I’m with him?
Conclusion: I like him. And with my friends as witnesses, I’ve liked him since the first time we kissed. What scares me the most is that I think that I’m falling in love with him, which is annoying, because I’ve never felt this way before.
It’s strange… why now? And why him? Maybe people could say that I’ve could have chosen better, someone my age or something… but I really don’t care… right now I just want to be by his side, hold him tight, and kiss him goodnight… stroke his hair until he falls asleep, kiss his forehead and rest my head on his chest and fall asleep listening to his breathing….
Is that Love?

Ok,I think I’m Fucked


Best Wishes
Molks xxx



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOla amiga!!! que rico verte feliz y por fin enamorada, ya ves que el que no se arriesga no cruza el río =P

Ehmm yo termine con Diego hace dos días, por eso ando desaparecida del mundo... él quiere que regresemos y dice que me ama, de verdad le creo y tambien lo amo; pero como él pidió tiempo y yo se lo dí infinito... la que quiere tiempo ahora soy yo =P

Pasando a otro tema más ameno!!! yo tambien quiero un descanso!!! estoy chata de todo!!! quiero vacaciones o.o y verte!!!

(pelee con el saco de weas del Koke, por tratar de ser mi picólogo más que mi amigo =P )

Cuidate mucho maiga ^^

felicidades y toda la suerte del mundo en tu relación ^^

p.d: no seas tan exigente con el niño, no cometas los mismos errores que cometio esta weona que te escribe xD

Kisses, bye!!!

Kao said...

"I was too scared.
I was and I’m still scared of the unknown.
Am I silly?
No, I’m just a coward."


You're not silly, you just lack confidence, self confidence and confidence on your own feelings...

if you're that scared you shouldn't be dating him... at least not if you fear a heart breaking...


but anyway it IS worth to risk something in a relationship even if it's our heart... better once in life than never tried...(so I've heard)


and that's my advice, or suggestion or whatever... you choose, it's youw life after all..


so good luck and see you!! kisssssses and hugs

GreyGob said...

jajaaj


ése es kao de SS??
jajjajajjaja

ya tan sensible! (sensible en eshhhpañol)
jajjajajja


te odio! y sí eres weon apor estar enamorada!
la gente weona se enmaor anomah!

los demás cobardes como yo aprendemos a vivr solitos y cuasi tranquileis por la vida


:P!!!!


dale no mah mujer, que la vida ta pa vivirla,

algo muuy muy muy selbstA¨ndlich (palabra estúpida del ZD)
pero qu etodo solvidamos

tchauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

y esforzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzémosnos por subir la nota del FCE, hay una segunda oprtunidad!