Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Atlantic, by Keane

"Atlantic"
I hope all my days will be lit by your face
I hope all the years will hold tight our promises
I don't want to be old and sleep alone
An empty house is not a home

I don't want to be old and feel afraid
I don't want to be old and sleep alone
An empty house is not a home
I don't want to be old and feel afraid

And if I need anything at all
I need a place that's hidden in the deep
Where lonely angels sing you to your sleep
Though all the world is broken
I need a place where I can make my bed
A lover's lap where I can lay my head
'Cause now the room is spinning
The day's beginning


that’s all I need right now.,.. just a moment of peace in this chaos... this song’s by Keane by the way...
I’m too stressed to think about something interesting to say... listen to this song, it’s really beautiful...
I don’t know if you feel the same, but there are bands who are perfect for certain period of your life. For example, everytime I like someone, I listen to keane and I feel more likely to fall in love with that person. It happened to me when I got Hopes and Fears, and when I got Under the Iron Sea I felt the same... it’s weird... but then again, music it’s such a wonderful thing, that makes you feel a great variety of things...
I really can’t live without music...
And I can’t live without him...

Best wishes, and leave a fucking post, ok??
Molks xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

^^

Te entiendo tanto maiga!!! pero en mi caso es alanis xD
Ahora mismo escucho música y todo fluye mejor n.n

Sobre la canción: a mi tambien me gusta... y es que cuando estoy en ese lugar al que sólo el me lleva siento que los problemas no son nada y que podría estar eternamente apoyada en su pecho, dormida en sus brazos (P.D to me: que babosa ¬¬' )

Ojalá pronto pasé la peor parte de lo que te tiene aproblemada (la Universidad) y que pronto puedas estar con la persona que te devuelve la paz ^^

Cuidate monga y lamelo con mayonesa!!! xD

kisses and best wishes!!!

(Here's my fucking post!!! xD )

Kao said...

here's another fucking post...


se tira pura mierda en este blog???


se acumula caca de pensamiento y cagazon de cabeza... no se que tanto puedas entenderme las weas que digo... pero al la mierda : mis mejores deseos apa ti son: que el pulento te apañe... y... dejate de cagarte la cabeza, habemos weones mas dedicados a eso...


see you, kisssssssses and hugs ®