Thursday, November 09, 2006

How Could anybody say they know how I feel?

How Could anybody say they know how I feel?

She told me she loved me

which means she must be insane
I’ve had my face dragged
in fifteen miles of shit
and I do not / and I do not
and I do not like it
so how can anybody say
they know how I feel?
the only one around here who is me
is me
They said they respect me
which means
their judgment is crazy
I’ve had my face dragged in fifteen miles of shit
and I do not / and I do not
and I do not like it
so how can anybody say
they know how I feel?
when they are they
and only I am I
He says he wants to befriend me
which means he can’t possibly know me
the voices of the real and the imagined cry:“the future is passing you by
the future is passing you by.”
so how can anybody possibly think they
know how I feel?
everybody look / see pain /walk away
and as for you in your uniform
your smelly uniform
and so you think you can be rude to me
because you wear a uniform
a smelly uniform
and so you think you can be rude to me
but even I / as sick as I am
I would never be you even I / as sick as I am
I would never be youeven I / sick and depraved
a traveler to the grave I would never be you


This is a song by Morrissey, from the Album You Are the Quarry..
Why I chose it? Right now, I don’t know...
It’s a question I have asked myself in uncountable times, after hearing people say “I know how you feel” it’s very irritating, but when you’re having a hard time, it’s difficult to understand and realise that soemone is having a harder time tat you... and so on.
I like this song since the first time I listened to it, which I have to admit that it was very recently. My friend Tamara downloaded the album and I stole it...
About the prob of the previous post.. I’m better now. I feel a mixture of giving the fight and accept the facts that I’ve been lazy.. but seriously, I was really demotivated this year with german. I seriously thought of dropping it. Until the second semester, suddenly I thought that I could do it, I’ve got the ability... I’m just lazy. And all this semester’s events were like the push I needed to go on... and here I am... with a good level of the language (not excellent, but I can pass) and with the regret of missing too much classes and the high possibility of losing the whole fucking year.
That’s the truth.

And that’s all for this week...
I’m taking FCE next week... so I don’t know if I’ll be able to post something... but anyway... I’ll try.
Best Wishes
Molks xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tienes razón, pero yo creo que la semantica detrás de esa frase es lo que realmente cuenta. Me parece que cuando alguien dice: "sé como te sientes" quiere decir en realidad: "todos tenemos problemas estoy para ayudarte"

Cuando uno tiene problemas muchas veces olvida que los demás también los tienen y que si bien el caso no es el mismo conocen el sentimiento del chaos y la desesperación que éstos producen.

Y sobre tu exámen, que rico que estes mejor ^^ me alegra N saberlo.

Yo seguiré luchando por no cagarla xD jajaja soy experta en eso de ser "lazy" xD

Cuidate mucho amiga ^^

Bye!