Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Outsiders


We've seen some change
But we're still outsiders
If everybody's here
Then hell knows
We ride alone

I've seen some years
But you're still my Caesar
With everything I feel
I feel you've already been here
The only difference is all I see is now all that I've seen
It's bright on the outside
The bright love the dark side
I know it's obvious
But sometimes
You just have to say it
So you don't feel so weak
About being such a freak
Or alone
In seventeen years
Will you still be Camille
Lee Miller, Gala or whatever
You know what I mean, yeah
Love'll die
Lovers fade
But you still remain there
Squeezing in your fingers
What it means for me to be
The only difference is what might be is now what might have been
When you saw me sleeping
You thought I was dreaming of you
I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
The only difference is that
What Might Be Is NOW


Good day to you all… this is another song by FF… it’s called outsiders... the tune is awesome, I love the sound of the drums.
There’s one phrase of the song that captivated me when I first listened to it. “Love will die, Lovers fade, but you still remain there” meaning no matter how many people you love, someone will always be there and for me those are my friends. As I’ve written before my friends are the most important thing for me…
I’d love to write more, but I’ve got phonetics homework to do, study for my German test, and write a story about Vanity Fair… has anyone seen that movie? It’s very good…
Well, that’s all… take care… dunno what song is coming next…
Best Wishes
Molks xxx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi my dear friend ^^ you are also a very important part of my life :)

I'm so proud of being a part of your life ^^ you will always be one of the better things that ever happend to me, to meet you I mean ^^.

Ahhh y sorry si la wea ta mal escrita pero al final del día no quiero saber del chip de inglés xD

Cuidate, kisses!!! bye!!!

GreyGob said...

ya, desde ahora cada vez qe pongas un a canción la voy a escuchar paar comentarte algo1

nos vemso

toy aburría y no tpy ahciendo nada útil

nos vemooooooooooooos

Anonymous said...

Hola pazita!!! Fue lindo verte hoy, la verdad es que me estaba aburriendo en la casa, me carga estar enferma :S.

Gracias por acordarte de mi, taban muy lindos tus posts.

Ya mi pazita, nos estamos viendo en la U.

Cariños mil
Chauuuuuuu


Priscilla Q.
Desertora lotina

Anonymous said...

BUENA PAZI! KOMO ESTAI CHIKILLA?!.. OJALA K BN PO... PUTA YO AKA LLEVO 3 DIAS EN BARCELONA Y ESTOI EMPESANDO A ADAPTARMR A EL SISTEMA Y EL KALOR AJILAO DE ESTA WA...OIDIA KOMO 31GRADOS Y 300% DE HUMEDAD... LOKO ESTA WA ES LA PATA!... SON TOOS PIANTES EN ESTA WA!... YA CHIKILLA OJALA ESTI BN ... SALUOS PA LA BB Y TU VIEJA...AAAAA KACHA K PAL 18 TOKAN LOS PIKANTES EN ESTA WA... ASI K PARESE K LA KONGA VA PA AYA... YA.. HAORA SI... METETE A MSN PA K NO ME HAGAI SALUDARTE POR ESTAS WEAS K NO ME GUSTAN... YA HABLAMOS... CHUZZZZ.... EL ZURU![EL SEBA PO!]

Anonymous said...

Hola po lolita
komo tay tanto tiempo
uxa..nunka nos podemos juntar
ke mal
oie..pal 18 voy pa alla po
el ivn kere ke hagamos algo!
besos..ç
cuidese