Wednesday, August 30, 2006

You Could (always) Have it So Much Better!!

You Could Have It So Much Better
The last message you sent
Said I looked really down
That I oughtta come over

And talk about it
Well I wasn't down
I just wasn't smiling at you
As I look at us now it seems
That your slapping my back
as if it's all alright
but it's not
I'm trying to get up
But you're pushing me down
Yeah you're pushing me down

So I'll get on my own

Now there's some grinning goon
On my TV screen
Telling us all that
It's alright because
She wears this and
He said that and
If you get some of these
It'll all be alright
Yeah if you get some of these
It'll all be alright
Well I refuse
To be a cynical goon
Passing the masses
An easy answer
Because it won't be alright
Oh no it won't be alright
It won't be alright

Unless you get up
Come on and get up

Well I'm just a voice in your earpiece
Telling you no
It's not alright
You know you could have it so much better
You could have it so much better
If you tried


This song is great, it is meant to be the antithesis of the slogan “you never had it so good” according to an interview I read.
This is my attitude nowadays... never to feel satisfied, knowing that I can do it better.. am I obsessed?? NO, I just want to be the best in what I do.
It also gives me energy, the tune is quite catchy, especially when you’re going on the fucking bus to Uni... that’s why I love FF so much,they’re amazing.. I really hope they come back soon... A very good friend of mine went to the Reading Festival, when they were presentating... I can’t help hating him, because he doesn’t like them, so he didn’t enjoyed it at all... I wish I could have been there... at least he’s sending me the pictures and some videos he got me... I appreciate a lot the fact that he took some pics just for me.. thank you!!!!!!!!!!
Dunno was noch to say...
I’m a bit lost, now that I don’t have a specific album to write about, but I think the next song is by FF too...

Best Wishes
Molks xxx


*sobre el post anterior: me dio la wea cuando estaba hablando con mi amigo que fue a ver FF, me estruje el cerebro tratando de entender por que esta tan lejos, y por que estan todos lejos. Tengo muy buenos amigos aqui, pero igual se siente raro sin algunas personas con las que solia pasar mucho tiempo... haciendo nada pero a la vez, añadiendo paginas a nuestra historia. Solo el destino tiene las respuestas de los por que... el destino quiso que nos encontraramos en un random place para despues separarnos... y quizas encontrarnos en otro random place... ojala sea pronto... me carga la incertidumbre de no saber cuando.
Si preocupe a algunas de mis lectoras regulares (Caty o Romi), lo siento... pero aca esta la explicacion. (dudo que otras personas aparte de uds. Pase por aqui...) En la casa esta todo bien...
Aprovecho de pasar el dato: TENGO 5 GATOS! La prostituta de mi gata ya los tuvo... no los he visto, pero segun mi mama estan todos bien y lindas las cagas esas... no se si mi familia va a querer alguno... la loca de mi hermana los quiere todos... pero.. SI ALGUIEN QUIERE UN GATO ME AVISA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O mi perrito lindo se volvera loco...


Eso.. ahora si que si... Auf Wiedersehen! xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hola po saco de estiercol!!! claro que me asustaste camboyana calentona!!! si igual te quiero más que a la mierda monga retrasada!!! jajajaja

te cuento que estoy pololeando por internet, jajaja la wea loka, pero asi no me dañan!!! xD jaajajaja
Tiene 18 y está rico mi pendex ^^

Cuidate, kisses!!! escribeme perra del ass!!! te quiero!!!

Anonymous said...

Hola pos pazi....espero q estes bien pos, como dice la romi nos asusta a veces leer tu blog y no entender q ocurre XD y...eso pos, de verdad espero q estes bien y q te este llendo bien en la U y todo... pucha, me encantaria adoptar uno de tus gatitos (o todos :D) pero no puedo pk mi depto es enano y pasa solo, asi q no puedo tener mascotitas, y mis papás estan en su periodo anti-gatos, porque casi nunca estarian apra cuidarlo(s) (y además mi mamá no es fanatica de las mascotas tampoco nnU)

y eso pos pazo, te mando un abrazote desde santiago y muchos saludos :)

chauuus