Wednesday, September 27, 2006

haemoglobin

Haemoglobin

I was hanging from a tree
Unaccustomed to such violence
Jesus looking down on me
I'm prepared for one big silence

How'd I ever end up here
Must be through some lack of kindness
And it seemed to dawn on me
Haemoglobin is the key

Haemoglobin is the key
To a healthy heartbeat
Haemoglobin is the key
To a healthy heartbeat

At the time they cut me free
I was brimming with defiance
Doctors looking down on me
Breaking every law of science

How'd I ever end up here
A latent strain of color blindness
Then it seemed to dawn on me
Haemoglobin is the key

Haemoglobin is the key
To a healthy heartbeat
Haemoglobin is the key
To a healthy heartbeat

Haemoglobin is the key
To a healthy heartbeat
Haemoglobin is the key
To a healthy heartbeat

Now my feet don't touch the ground
Now my feet don't touch the ground, go
Now my feet don't touch the ground
Now my feet don't touch the ground

As they drag me to my feet
I was filled with incoherence
Theories of conspiracy
The whole world wants my disappearance

I'll go fighting nail and teeth
You've never seen such perseverance
Gonna make you scared of me
'Cause haemoglobin is the key

Haemoglobin is the key
To a healthy heartbeat
Haemoglobin is the key
To a healthy heart beat

Haemoglobin is the key
To a healthy heart beat
Haemoglobin is the key
To a healthy heart beat

Now my feet don't touch the ground
Now my feet don't touch the ground, go
Now my feet don't touch the ground
Now my feet don't touch the ground, go

Now my feet don't touch the ground
Now my feet don't touch the ground, go
Now my feet don't touch the ground
Now my feet don't touch the ground, go.


Ok... back in hell..
I simply love this song... it has such strength, power, willing of living.. all the things I’m lacking right now...
I’m so tired, dissapointed, sick of everything and almost everyone.
I want to believe that everything will change someday... but I’m not so sure of it... it’s like, everytime a part of your life gets better, the other falls down espectacularly to pieces. Maybe I have to sacrifice that thing to get the other... but it seems like I can’t have both... I said I was going to fight... but I just can’t find the tools right now... I’m tired... so tired... I wish not to wake up tomorrow, I don’t care, I’m done with all this...
Dunno what else to say...

Best Wishes for you all
Molks xxx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holas pos pazita, aca revisé la informacion de ambos blogs, y pucha, ojala que pase todo eso penca pos...
y pucha igual me gustaria verte pos, para putear al mundo y comprar chapitas XD

y si pos, no fui a linares, tenia muchas cosas que hacer

y na pos, un saludo de aca de santiago de parte mia y del cesar :) y que estes muy bien y animo! si necesitas una palabra amiga mandame un mail no mas

cariños

Caty

Anonymous said...

Hola amiga!!! uchas que lata que estes asi :( me carga cuando se te va el ánimo a la mierda... me gustaría tanto estar contigo (sob) para ñoñear y wear como en los viejos tiempos. Pucha ven a visitarme pronto!!! quiero salir contigo a las discos que te gustan ;) y que nos juntemos con el won del Nacho a seguir con la partida de vampiro ^^

NO sabes como te extraño, aunque estoy bein y feliz con mi pololo igual me haces más falta que la cresta!!! eres una de mis mejores amigas!!! y quiero verte feliz!!!

Tienes razón, a veces hay que sacrificar algunas cosas para tener otras, lo importante es pensar bien que es lo más imporante en tu vida... aunque a veces si en verdad te lo propones puedes tener más de lo que deseas... date tiempo para ti, ya verás que todo te sale la raja porque eres simplemente increible ^^ y por eso te quiero tanto!!!

Cuidate amiga!!! kisses y los mejores deseos! ánimo!

bye!!!

Anonymous said...

Pazita, el palo de mi texto en fotolog no era para ti ni pa la Romi.........te acuerdas lo que hablamos en linares acerca de mi cambio de estilo de dibujo???? bueno, mi orgullo quedo picota por saber eso,mas que nada pk la persona involucrada no me dijo eso a la cara, y eso me dio rabia y después de pensar bien el asunto, escribi mi efemerides en el fotolog.

Pucha, a mi tb me gustaria poder verte para hablar pos, si en una de esas tienes la oportunidad de venir a stgo, las puertas de mi casa estan abiertas para recibirte

Muchos saludos y un abrazo

Caty

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.