Wednesday, August 09, 2006

In the cold light of morning...

In the cold light of morning

In the cold light of morning
While everyone’s yawning
You’re high
In the cold light of morning
The party gets boring
You’re high
As your skin starts a scratching
Wave yesterday’s actions goodbye
Forget past indiscretions and stolen possessions
You’re high
In the cold light…

In the cold light of morning
While everyone´s yawning you’re high
In the cold light of morning
You’re drunk sick from whoring and high
Staring back from the mirror
A face that you don’t recognise
It’s a loser, a sinner, a cock in a dildo’s disguise
In the cold light…

Tomorrow…

As your skin starts a scratching
Wave yesterday’s actions goodbye
Forget past indiscretions and stolen possessions
You’re high
In the cold light of day
Tomorrow´s only a kettle whistle… away
In the cold light of day…


Hello once again…
This song is the one that gives the name to this blog, I’m sure that someday I’ll be sued for using the name…
Well, the song is beautiful. It’s got a lot of influence from Leonard Cohen if you think about it… the thing I like the most is that, (from my point of view) is the story of an end of a party, and therefore, the end of a story… and morning might be the start of a brand new day, but here it means the end of something, that’s why maybe it’s cold…
And the kettle whistle… means, breakfast… the natural symbol of breakfast, and of course that the day has begun… sad song to be honest…

I remind you, reader, that these are just my thoughts, it’s not the personal thinking of the band or anything like it… it’s just what I feel…

That’s all… Next time I’ll be writing about the last song and that will conclude my revision of Meds…
Take care and see you soon
Best Wishes
Molks xxx

2 comments:

GreyGob said...

haaaaaaaaaaallo!!!!!!!

i shoul do my homework, instead of wasting my precious - and never enough- time. but, what da-

my English is rusty, soooooooooooooooooooooo be a good girl and forget this post after you finish reading it.


i have enjoyed your last comments, it's a good thing this site of yours.

are you mad with nullmensch???? or just curious??


by-bye

Anonymous said...

Hola amiga, falta tan poco para que llegues!!! YEY!!! XD si llegas mañana a buena hora podriamos jugar una partidita de rol para pre-calentar las neuronas para el sabado!!! avisame apenas llegues... si no a las 4pm en mi casa!

cuidate y abrigate con diario!!! limpiate con huaipe!!! XD jeje

kisses, your geek friend... me!!!

p.d: no te enojes con Nullmensch... me pareció simpático ^^ aunque no estudio japonés jeje