Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Drag


Last weekend was really cool, except for the essay I had to write… I had an amazing time, I saw one of my friends singing, had a milkshake (Yummy!) and a cool chat with one of my friends…
This time, I’ll write about Drag



Drag
You’re always ahead of the game, I drag behind
You never get caught in the rain, when I’m drenched to the bone everytime
You’re the first one to swim across the seine, I lag behind
You’re always ahead of the game, while I drag behind
I drag behind...
You’re always ahead of the pack, I drag behind
You possess every trait that I lack, by coincidence or by design
You’re the monkey I got on my back, that tells me to shine
You’re always ahead of the pack, while I drag behind
I drag behind...
You’re always ahead of the rest, when I’m always on time
You got A’s on your algebra tests, I failed and they kept me behind
I just gotta get off my chest, that I think you’re divine
You’re always ahead of the rest, while I drag behind
I drag behind.



Another song just like me...
Favourite parts: “You possess every trait that I lack, by coincidence or by design”.
Generally, I never get what I want, maybe because of destiny or whatever, who knows.
I always complain about that, or used to. Lately, I don’t care about that kind of things, I just want to feel ok. I rather thinking about the present instead of building castles in the air. It makes me feel more secure about everything.
“You’re the monkey I got on my back, that tells me to shine”
I’ve had so many monkeys on my back, they were kind of annoying, but in the end I started to listen to them, no matter how hard it was. I still have some, I still need people to remind me some things I often forget.
“You’re always ahead of the rest, while I drag behind”
I relate this part to a song by Candlebox “Far Behind”, it’s about the same. People who leave you waiting for them, and the you realise that they left you behind.

I really can’t write and I don’t want to hit the wall again, ‘coz my fucking fist is hurting a lot… my head is filled with the stupid essay and I should concentrate on that... even though I don’t want to!.
See you next time, maybe I’ll have a break of Placebo and write a song by other group... but I will finish with Meds some day. You’ve got to understand that analysing songs is difficult . I’d like to know if someone is reading this, leave your comments where it says comments (duh!).
Best Wishes
Molks xxx


P.S.: That's my dear cat Wato... He died... :( he was so lovely!!

No comments: