Thursday, May 18, 2006

Follow the Cops Back home (Plus message)




Follow the cops back home

The call to arms was never true
Time to imbibe, here’s to you
I’ll tell you stories bruised and blue
Of drum machines and landslides
Just one more round before were through
More psychedelic yuppie flu
It’s such a silly thing to do
And now we’re stuck on rewind

Let’s follow the cops back home
Follow the cops back home
Let’s follow the cops back home
And rob their houses


The call to arms was never true
Let’s take a ride and push it through
Suspended animation blue
And blame it on Apartheid
Let’s spend the night in Jimmy Choo’s
I’ll give you coats and cheap shampoo
I’ll give you nothing else to do
And now we’re stuck on rewind

Let’s follow the cops back home
Follow the cops back home
Let’s follow the cops back home
And rob their houses

The call to arms was never true
I’m medicated how are you
Let’s take a dive
Swim right through sophisticated points of view

Let’s follow the cops back home
Follow the cops back home
Let’s follow the cops back home
And rob their houses




Fuck, this song’s kinda difficult...
Maiinly because I don’t know to who is dedicated... and I can’t figure out some bits.
This songs makes me want to sing, as loud as I can...
There are loads of parts that I like, such as:
Now we’re stuck on rewind:
It’s good to remember the time in which you’ve been with someone or something good that happened, but it’s not good to dwell on memories and dreams and forget about living...

I’ll give you nothing else to do:
I love having nothing to do, who doesn’t? And if you’ve got a friend by your side, it’s even better.
Talking about nothing and everything at the same time it’s something I would forever... unfortunately, you can’t...
I’m medicated how are you, Let’s take a dive, Swim right through sophisticated points of view:
Dunno what to say about this, just that it’s the part I like the most... Let’s take a dive, swim right through sophisticated points of view it’s got a lot to do with what I wrote before...

That’s all...
Feeling better at least...
To all my friends:
I Love you all, I won’t write their names, they know who they are...
I couldn’t live without you, I thank you for everything. You are all very important to me, more important than anything. Maybe I don’t see you or talk to you very often, but please remember that you’re always on my mind. Always.
For that special friend:
It will be 2 years without you, and I still can’t get used to the fact that you’re gone. You’ll never read these lines. You never knew how much I loved you, how much I loved to spend the afternoons with you, playing Nintendo and laughing at each other. I will never forget that picture in your room. I will never forget you. I miss you. And I’m sorry that I never told you all this when I could. I didn’t want to say goodbye, and because of that, I’m carrying that guilt until these days.
I Love you and I’ll never forget you.

See you next time... Post blue it’s the next song... I hope I can say more about it... something Clever at least...

Best Wishes,
Molks xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmm
a ver
ya

por fin leí con calma ,o sea en mi pieza ociando! escuchando future heads y demás

comment 1: empezaré con el place setting y no con el comentariode título ni los main themes hehehe soooorrrryyyyyy

se ve piola, iwal te das la paja de cambiar colores, me gust aese detalle, así comoel fondo y las fotos del árbol puercoespín

comment 2: gracias por lo de quere muchísimo a tu s a migos!!!! espero merecer el nombre... yo soy muy cariñosa con mis amigo/as, de verdad, pero por dentro, es que simplemnte me incomoda demostrar cualquier cariño muy extremo, porque siempre creo que las traiciones, las falsa intenciones,el simple degeneramiento, las vueltas de la vida o la despreocación de lso demás puede pararse frente a ti y golpearte.. por es onunca admitiré que alguien puede ser real y gran parte de mi vida - como lo haces tú- yo estoy siempre lista para eliminar a las personas completamente de mi mundo. a final de cuentas... siempre seguiré mi camino, o cmo dicen, todos morimos solos.

de verdad todos tienen tantos problemas para ser sí mismos??? a todo sles sucede que son su peor enemigo??? para mí es más que soy mi mayor obstáculo, que no me dejo moldear en lo que me han "inoculado" que debo ser... problemas d epersonalidad múltiple.. . temer y saber qu eno hay nada de que temer.. disfrutar y saber que debes mejorar y trabajar en eso... reír y saber que debes tomarte las cosa en en serio, que hay tanto que aprender. que hay que estar preparado para todo y que debes saber soportar lo que es la vida ... entiendas ono, la controles o no, estés sola o te ayuden...

ya muchcha ... nos vemo spronot.. otro día te poste menos egocéntricamente... además que me toy preocupando ocn el auto análisis
ahhhhhhhhhhhh

comment 3: buena tarea la de analizar canciones, aunque digan que es filosofía barat a p a las masas, no hay nada mejor que l amúsica, simplemete gatilla sensaciones , que el pensamiento y el vocabulario no engloblan.

tchaup!!!!!!!!!!!

ah: no oty ni ahí ocn el CóDIGO!!!!