Thursday, April 27, 2006

Infra-red


Buenos días, país loser…
As I said before, this is the turn of Infra-red.

Infra-red
One last thing before I shuffle off the planet
I will be the one to make you crawl
So I came down to wish you an unhappy birthday
Someone call the ambulance
There’s gonna be an accident

I’m coming up on Infra-red
There is no running that can hide you
‘cause I can see in the dark
I’m coming up on infra-red
Forget your running, I will find you

One more thing before we start the final face-off
I will be the one to watch you fall
So I came down to crash and burn you beggar’s banquet
Someone call the ambulance
There’s gonna be an accident

I’m coming up on Infra-red
There is no running that can hide you
‘cause I can see in the dark
I’m coming up on infra-red
Forget your running, I will find you…



When I read the title of this song, I thought “mmh… I don’t think I’m gonna like this one”.
3 minutes and 15 seconds later, my head was goint to explote. I loved it, the lyrics and the melody. I don’t think it can be compared to any other song by Placebo. It’s unique.
From my point of view, it’s a song about vengeance, dissapointment. I’ve felt vindictive and dissapointed, so I can say this song suits me spectacularly well. It’s like: “you hurt me, now you’re absolutely fucked, I’m gonna hunt you down until you die” that’s what I say when someone mess with me or one of my friends. My friends are the most important thing (with music, of course) in my life, because without them, I would have given up a long time ago, “without them, I’m nothing”. And for my part, there was a time in my life in which everyone could fool me and take advantage of me easily. Until I said to myself that I wasn’t going to take it anymore. Along with that, I started to hate people. Some I don’t hate anymore, some still have to pay. So, don’t fuck with my friends or me.
I can’t think of an interesting thing to say, so I say good-bye.
Dunno when I’m going to post again, but I don’t think you care, coz I don’t know if someone is reading this.
I accept corrections of any kind, you’re welcome to leave them in the comments section.
Until next time, when I’ll be writing about “Drag” I hope.

Best Wishes
Molks xxx

P.S.: Isn't he cute or what? :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hola pazitaa

que cool que escribas en ingles, asi los entendidos no más leemos (que sobrada soy XD)

y na pos, que estés bien y nos estamos escribiendo cuando podamos

saludines

Caty