Tuesday, July 03, 2007

You Know You're Right, by Nirvana

I will never bother you
I will never promise to
I will never follow you
I will never bother you

Never speak a word again
I will crawl away for good

I will move away from here
You wont be afraid of fear
No thought was put in to this
I always knew it would come to this

Things have never been so swell
I have never failed to feel
Pain [3x]

You Know your Right [3x]

I'm so warm and calm inside
I no longer have to hide
Let’s talk about someone else
Steaming soup against her mouth
Nothing really bothers her
She just wants to love herself

I will move away from here
You wont be afraid of fear
No thought was put into this
I always knew to come like this

Things have never been so swell
I have never failed to feel
Pain [5x]

You know Your Right [17x]

Pain [1x]






Right.. it came to this...

I have to.
I need to..
I must to...

It wasn’t enough to have broken up, it wasn’t enough to play with me, it wasn’t enough to feel used by you. No. You had to go further and, besides all the things mentioned above, you had to disappoint me. Not once, not twice... but nore time than I can remember and stand.

How could you?

Did you mean all the things you told me? I seriously can’t understand you. And you can’t understand me. it doesn't matter though... because I will do exactly as the lyrics of this song say. I will never bother you..
and it doesn't matter because you know you're right. you always were. But I'm right now. I don't think you'll ever come back to me because when I say that you don't care, I really meant it. You only come to me when you need something..

I hope this is the last time you do this. I’m not there for you anymore, as you weren’t when I needed you. I can’t believe that I went from loving you so much to this feeling, mixture of despise and pain.

Then again, you’re the only one who can make me feel such strong things.

I would like to say it’s over. But I’m almost sure that sooner or later, I’ll be back in your arms... even if I don’t want to.

Even if it’s just for a short moment of pleasure and lust, just as we like it.

I have to be strong and not to fall again.
I have to.
I need to..
I must to...


Best Wishes
Molks xxx





3 comments:

Devil Katy said...

Puchas, como ya hablamos recien por msn, no mereces estar pasando por esto.....creo que él hace que te prives de cosas buenas y te hace sufrir innecesariamente... tu no te mereces eso, y espero de verdad que las cosas se den bien para ti, y que él ya no juegue mas contigo, que corte su hueveo y sea bien hombre.

Un abrazo amiga, harta fuerza y muchos cariños desde acá

GreyGob said...

hola!!!
en vez de estar verbrennend el Cd pa´l mejor profe del mundo oty comentando y pensandoe n crearme un blogviajero, ya qu eterminé lso ejercicios on line dle em Br¨ckenkurs...
me gustaría ser ilustradora de libros infantiles!

ya hemos comentadoe l asunto en vivo... y creo qu elo tienes claro en tu cabeza, pero a veces se te cruzan unas compulsiones qu eno puedes controlar!
jajjaja


nos vemso

y te recomiendo te uqedes en Conce!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hola amiga!!!

Since you are the only one with a voice on the matter, it's your choice to fall or not to fall.

I must say to you that I'm here for you like I'd always been.

I'll be like a week on Linares, perhaps, to celebrate my bithday and spend some time with you and the rest of the geek people in there xD and either I'll be waiting for your visit ^^

Good luck my dear friend!!!

I love you!

Bye!!!