Thursday, June 22, 2006

Please don't drive me blind

Blind
If I could tear you from the ceiling
And guarantee a source divine
Rid you from possessions fleeting
Remain your funny valentine


Don’t go and leave me
And please don’t drive me blind

If I could tear you from the ceiling
I know best have tried
I’d fill your every breath with meaning
And find a place we both could hide

Don’t go and leave me
And please don’t drive me blind
You don’t believe me
But you do this every time
Please don’t drive me blind

I know you’re broken

If I could tear you from the ceiling
I’d freeze us both in time
And find a brand new way of seeing
Your eyes forever glued to mine


Wow... what could I say about this song... fucking amazing...
I don’t think it’s healthy to love in such way... especially if the other person doesn’t feel the same... which I can say it has happened to me... more times than I would like to remember.
But anyway...
For the same reason, I’m not very sure if I would like to feel like it is described, it’s a bit desperating... I wish I could tear some people from the ceiling, to stop feeling something for them when they don’t even deserve it... and I always Remain their funny valentine, the only one who cares about them when everyone has left them... I’m such an idiot sometimes... if I ever do that again, someone shoot me please!
I’d fill your every breath with meaning, And find a place we both could hide: this is like the maximum expression meaning that you REALLY want to be with that someone, someone who might feel the same as you...
I could say something about every verse, but I don’t have much time... so.. the last one
Your eyes forever glued to mine: is there anything cooler than looking at someone’s eyes, especially after you’ve kissed? I don’t thing so. Going backwards, I remember that one of the best kisses I’ve received, we looked at each other for what it seemed hours, and I was thinking, “I could easily spend the rest of my life like this”. I’d never felt that comfort before...
Ok... that’s all... I’ve got thousands of things to do... Including talking to someone... hope it works this time...
Best Wishes
Molks xxx


(this doesn’t belong to the song, it’s just a bit of my thoughts)
*what the fuck is going on??? Everytime I try to reach you, you’re doing something else, and you always reach me when I don’t want to talk about it... we’re not as synchronised as I thought we were... or someone really don’t want us to be together. I really can’t understand why people hate you, they always try to stop me thinking about you, but they don’t know and they’ll never understand why I like you. They underestimate you. It’s probably true that we don’t have the same frequency, but I can’t stand whern they talk shit about you, they don’t know you... I hope you see this someday, but i know I’ll have to translate you everything, won’t I?
(I might regret of writing this someday but that’s really what I feel about Him.)


*this one goes to some people: I’m tired! I hope you get away from me as soon as possible, I can’t stand you anymore. Fucking bastards, leave me alone, I don’t care about you. I hope a swordfish fucks you and leave you all pregnant. If you were more important, I would take the time to fuck up your lives, but you’re not important and being as stupid as you all are, you’re gonna fuck it up anyway.

* I love looking at you, you know? I love the way you smile but why do you have to be in that position?? I bet she doesn’t deserve you. I hope our eyes keep meeting in the middle of the strangest situations... I won’t hurt you, unless you ask me to hurt you

*you really fucked it up, you should have look for someone better, at least someone cuter than her.
But now she’e very dissapointed and I really wanted her to suffer because of what she did, hats off to you!. But anyway, you could have chosen better... not the most desperate woman 0n earth... I still hope you don’t get together with the girl you like because she’s weirder than me and that’s saying something

...Good work if you can get it...

3 comments:

Devil Katy said...

hola pazii

ahora tengo un blog tambien

saludos!! si tienes tiempo pasa por ahi :)

baii

Anonymous said...

Hola amiga!!!! demasiado tiempo!!!!!! :( /snif/

Ojalá nos veamos pa mi cumple... porque te extraño N!!!!

Está genial tu blog =)

P.D= le dije a "él" que me gustaba y mañana vamos a hablar...luego te cuento como me fué, estoy nerviosísima...

Cuidate, kisses.

See you!

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »