Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Para ti...


Because I want you

Fall into you, it’s all I seem to do
When I hit the bottle, ‘cause I’m afraid to be alone
Tear us in two, it’s all it seems to do
As the anger fades, this house is no longer our home
Don’t give up on the dream, don’t give up on the wanting
And everything that’s true
Don’t give up on the dream, don’t give up on the wanting

Because I want you too
Because I want you too
Because I want you
Because I want you


Stumble into you is all I ever do
My memory’s hazy and I’m afraid to be alone
Tear us in two is all it’s gonna do
As the headache fades, this house is no longer our home
Don’t give up on the dream, don’t give up on the wanting
And everything that’s true
Don’t give up on the dream, don’t give up on the wanting

Because I want you too
Because I want you too
Because I want you
Because I want you


Fall into you it’s all I ever do
When I hit the bottle ‘cause I’m afraid to be alone
Tear us in two
Tear us in two
Tear us in two

Because I want you too
Because I want you too
Because I want you
Because I want you


I’ve just heard the song to see if my emotions have changed...
They haven’t. So I’ll start trying to analyse it.
It’s the story of someone who’s absolutely fallen for someone. I presume that the other person feels the same, otherwise it wouldn’t say “I want you too”
This song makes me feel positive, and that’s saying something. I’d also like to dedicate it, but I don’t know… I want to dedicate it to a special boy. I don’t know if he wants me too, but now everytime I hear it, I think about you. I miss you a lot. You’re the reason that I want to go home sometimes, just to see you. Even if I have to go to your house to see you for ten minutes, I think you’re worth the waiting...
I’d love to be with you and stop fucking around, we like each other, maybe it’s time to take this a little bit further... if you want... I’ll be waiting... I’ve been waiting for you for almost two years now, I don’t care if I have to wait a bit more. But I won’t be here forever...
I also like singing it, especially the last part, it heals me when I sing it. I think singing it’s a great therapy and I really can’t believe that there are people who don’t care about music very much.
I can’t think of anything else, I watched The Omen... I read the book some years ago and i went crazy and it absolutely scared me… great movie... I reccomend you to go and see it, and speaking of it, I have to do a presentation about it in an hour, so if you’re around... WISH ME LUCK!!!!
See you around. Next song is Blind...
Best Wishes
Molks xxx

No comments: