Monday, April 13, 2009

New Change...

Hell, I never thought I could feel like this again…

I mean, I’m usually very good with feelings... but this... this has overwhelmed me.. and I do not feel the same sadness of last time. Today, I just want to experience it over and over again... I can’t wait to go to the next concert, and the nexdt one after that one... I can’t get enough of it. I dont want to be fed up with it.. and as I heard in the documentary, this is a feeling, and it’s a global feeling. It’s so much stronger that what I feel with britpop... this is so much better than that!... I definitely think that my life was marked and til the day I day, I’ll love britpop everyday... it was the first kind of music that I liked and obsessed about...

I’m definitely not quitting,... I couldn’t, even if I wanted... and I don’t want to.. it’s just that this thing I’m  feeling it’s so much stronger than everything I’ve felt before... I’d like to focus on this just a bit,.. of course, I’ve got the Oasis concert coming soon... which would be a very good reminder of my roots.

I still don’t know about my levels of obsession... I still believe it’s in a  “healthy” level... it’s so fun to feel like this! I don’t get to worry about stupid things, I’m happy everytday, just hoping, that someday I’ll be there again, or I’ll have a chance to meet them... 


So... having said all that, the new stage of this blog will be, as it was first intended, comment on songs that rock my life... the only difference will be that there will be metal songs and not Placebo...


Best Wishes

Molks xxx

No comments: