Monday, April 09, 2007

IDK

Make Damn Sure

You've got this new head filled up with smoke
I've got my veins all tangled close
To the jukebox bars you frequent
The safest place to hide
A long night spent with your most obvious weakness
You start shaking at the thought
you are everything I want
'Cause you are everything I'm not

And we lay, we lay together just not
Too close, too close (How close is close enough?)
We lay, we lay together just not
Too close, too close
I just wanna break you down so badly
Well I trip over everything you say
I just wanna break you down so badly
In the worst way

My inarticulate store bought hangover hobby kit
In time, it says, "You, oh, you are so cool."
It says, "Scissor shaped across the bed, you are red, violent red.
"You hollow out my hungry eyes
You hollow out my hungry eyes

And we lay, we lay together just not
Too close, too close (How close is close enough?)
We lay, we lay together just not
Too close, too close
I just wanna break you down so badly
Well I trip over everything you say
Well I just wanna break you down so badly
In the worst way
I just wanna break you down so badly
Well I trip over everything you say
I just wanna break you down so badly
In the worst way (worst way)

I'm gonna make damn sure that you can't ever leave
No, you won't ever get too far from me
You won't ever get too far from me
I'll make damn sure that you can't ever leave
No, you won't ever get too far from me
You won't ever get too far from me
You won't ever get too far from me
You won't ever get too far...

I just wanna break you down so badly
Well I trip over everything you say
Well I just wanna break you down so badly
In the worst way (worst way)
I'm gonna make damn sure
I just wanna bring you down so badly
I just wanna bring you down so badly (damn sure)
In the worst way (worst way)

fucked is the word that im looking for right now...
my head goes mad and the worst is that I cant help it. Im losing it. Im losing myself. there is only one thing that keeps me alive and I wont say what it is... but its a good one.Ive lost interest in so many things...
BTW, the song is by taking back sundays...
and it tells what I want to do
thats all for today. no one reads this blog anyway.... but its cool to have it... otherwise I would have closed it a looooooooong time ago.
Best Wishes
Molks xxx

5 comments:

Devil Katy said...

Puchas pazi...

cacha q ahora me apareces conectada en el msn pero los mensajes q te mando me rebotan :S

muchos saludos y te escribire un mail

chaus

Anonymous said...

Uchas wna reacciona!!! la vida puede ser muy mierda, pero no todo está fucked.

Sólo espero que este mal momento en tu vida pase y te des cuenta de que es una etapa no el resto de tu vida...

Y yo decido si quiero leer tu blog o no, asi que no digas bobadas y si lo leo es pk me interesas y te quiero.

Ya, anda a lamerlo, cuidate y nos estamos viendo pronto,espero.

Kisses, ánimo y fuerza!!!

bye!

Kao said...

damn, that business of feeling angst filled is one of the most interestings.. I do live it everyday,It's my breath, it's my heart beating, it's me...


enyway, it's good to feel cheered up once in a blue moon just to avoid forgetting what it feels like...


see you, kisssssssses and hugs...


oh, we do read this blog...

viviana said...

hi i'm viviana i'd like to post you because i'm study english and i want to improve my english

bye

GreyGob said...

sigue escuchando música y sufriendo , pq es bueno sentirse vivo... aunque sólo el dolor parece estremecernoslo suficiente, ser lo suficientemente consistente y real com para no renegar y no olvidar que no s agitamos y revolcamos en él.

en cuánto tiempo más nos olvidaremos del dái de hoy y de todos los uq e lo antecedieron y de lso qu e le seguirán? ... en muy poco...

toy bajndo u song

depués de que l aescuche qzs te vuelvo postear


ahps.. el finde comento en elso patos y en dos semans posteo... el tema de lo sueños va apegar!! no te preocupes, lopresiento, seremos finalmente populares ne l ablogosfera!!!!!!! yeah!!!